All Trades’ Hurricane Restoration and Florida Construction Restoration Services
Restoration and Construction Service for Florida Weather Damaged Houses
All Trades’ Restoration Services provide reconstruction and structural repair services for homes and businesses. Our team of skilled professionals has years of experience in multiple trades to correct the building damages according to your requirements.
We are certified, licensed, insured and bonded and understand all the building practices, typical Florida construction defects, and use our extensive expertise to do the entire job to your expectations.
All Trades will implement all reconstruction work to meet or surpass Florida State and county building codes. As a seasoned General Contractor, CGC059604, we take our responsibility seriously to do a quality job the right way the first time within budget and to meet our completion date.
Florida building damages can come from hurricanes, fire, water, flood, wind, hail, tornadoes or faulty construction exposed to the weather. Building damage may be covered as a claim under your insurance. To determine whether you’re covered under your Homeowners Insurance Policy, you need to hire a competent and experienced licensed General Contractor in Florida. All Trades is a perfect example of a company you want to hire that insurance companies respect and has excellent General Contractor qualifications.
When you choose All Trades to assess the damage for an insurance claim, you are not only hiring company with a General Contract Class “A” License; you’re hiring an experienced Certified Roofing Contractor CCC1327410 and Home Inspector HI5530, as well.
Our Restoration Report
Our comprehensive restoration estimate, assessment and damage analysis are documented in our Building Damage Report & Estimate. This report is the documentation that most commercial and residential insurance policies seek for resolve the claim. All Trade will assist you in providing all the information required by the insurance company to settle your claim for restoration.
All Trades will perform the following Pre-Restoration Investigation:
- Building Damage Report: We document the defective building conditions, roof, external and internal damaged areas and record structural damage. We take plenty of onsite notes to describe the defect areas and provide recommendations for reconstructions and further analysis if required. A detail description is presented on roofing, framing, roof, roof-deck, external walls, internal drywall, ceiling, floor and décor fixtures. Depending on the extent of damage and the reconstruction effort, the report may be a few pages to over 40 pages with images, photos and draws. We will provide a complete estimate for a comprehensive restoration of the building.
- Roof Analysis: All Trades walks the roof, inspects the attic, take pictures as visual verification of damage, use of our moisture detection devices, do a thorough inspect the roof condition for in light of age, weather exposure, building materials, roof topology, workmanship, etc.
- Water Intrusion: We look for visible signs of water leaks such ad brown shops on the ceiling, any stucco crack due to water intrusion, weak spots or soft spongy areas. We investigate the damage caused by storms, environmental elements, poor construction and workmanship defects.
- Use of Advanced Equipment: As a technically advanced company, we use the best-in-the-industry tools and the newest diagnostic techniques. Our diagnostic methods include the use of drones with cameras, thermal imaging devices, moisture detection and forensic test procedures such as destructive analysis by removing the top layers of the damaged surface for inspection.
- Structural Assessment: All Trades inspect your building for a damaged structure that essentially keeps your building level, square at right angles and stable and able to endure the rain and storms. If the building is leaning, walls are bowed or the major load bearing beams are damaged, the framework structure will need reconstruction. The ceiling may be on the verge of collapse or the roof may cave. If the structural integrity of the building is in doubt, we highly advise our customers leave the premises because the danger of parts of building or debris falling to the floor.
- External Building Examination: The external building walls are examined and analyzed for stability, structural strength, ability to support building weight and to seal out the environmental elements. We also test the external walls to ensure the inner material is dry and intact, load-bearing and not damaged. Many times the damaged building walls will have to be removed and reconstructed and
- Internal and Decor Assessment: All Trades will inspect and assess all the internal building damages from floor, walls, woodwork and ceiling. The internal damages areas are gutted and removed and replaced with reconstructions of framing, drywall, molding, taping, plastering, painting, door replacement, fixtures and any custom wood build-ins. We estimate the cost of restoration and repair to bring the premises back to a new condition.
All Trades Restoration Construction
All Trade Restoration Services will resolve all the building damages back to new by performing quality reconstruction for the entire building envelope from the ground floor to internal décor and external walls to the second and third floor to the roof.
Our comprehensive restoration solution covers the entire building. We will also work with insurance company to help resolve your insurance claim quick and easy. Our goal is to get your home back in great condition for you and your family to enjoy.
Our Restoration Services provided quality reconstruction services to repair and remodel your home from damage caused by the following:
- Faulty Construction
Our construction service will return the home or office building to its original condition and even better than before. We stand behind our work with a full warranty for materials and workmanship.
All Trades has been delivering Restoration Service to Central and Southern Florida for over 19 years with hundreds of satisfied customers. Our goal is to delight you with our quality construction results and warranty and keep you as a customer for all your Home Improvement needs now and in the future.