All Trades Construction Services
All Trades is a General Contractor licensed by the State of Florida (CGC059604). We take on the most challenging home improvement or remodeling projects. Also, we perform repairs and resolution to difficult customer building problems. As experienced construction services experts, we are your single point of contact to handle the entire project.
We are insured and bonded and perform construction services according to our best-effort contract that describes the detailed scope of work. All Trades’ owner, Brian Konitzer, is an experienced construction expert that pays attention to details to get the job done correctly. We are the general contractor of choice that you may want to hire for all your construction needs. Brian is a talented craftsman with the know-how and creativity to build almost anything with high quality to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. His project team and work site crews are top-notch professionals and dedicated to building the quality results you expect. When you hire All Trades, you get the construction done right the first time without wasting any valuable time and money for project rework.
Discover All Trades’ Creative Home Improvement Services by scheduling a free consultation with us. We can discuss your ideas and what you have in mind. Our free in-home consultation is always a valuable experience with no obligation to buy anything. Call us to setup an appointment.
All Trades’ Construction Services Deliver Quality Solutions for:
You don’t have to rely on your builder to provide upgrades. You can decide later and get upgrades over time after you purchased the new house. If you already have a home, it’s never too late for you to upgrade to improve it. All Trades can provide the following types of cost-effectively upgrades:
- Additional cabinets or change sink, cabinets, counter-tops
- Upgrade or replace built-in appliances
- Large center island
- Under and above cabinet lighting
- Stone counter tops
- Extra shelving
- Upgrade or change flooring
- Tile splash area
- Extra-large cabinet or change sink, vanities, cabinets & counter-tops
- Change lighting fixtures
- Upgraded or change tile walls and floor
- Upgrade or change shower or tub
- Install brick or stone exterior
- Upgraded front door
- Install hurricane shutters
- Install skylights
- Upgrade or install extra windows
- Add an extension to your house
- Install or change ceiling fans
- Install or change fireplace
- Install crown molding
- Finish attic for storage
- Install double pane windows
- Install higher-rated insulation
- Install sliding glass doors
- Handicap Accessibility
Remodeling or Renovation
All Trades can provide end-to-end project implementation from concept, building permits, and design to the actual build. We can specifically change the floor space layout or extend the floor space for kitchens, bathrooms or any room in your home. All Trades Construction Service can perform simple home improvements to extensive complex remodeling projects. Our goal is to provide the renovation you want with excellent craftsmanship and using quality construction materials with our warranty.
- Kitchen remodeling the way you want it done
- Bathroom renovation to suit your style & taste
- Lanai, porch or patio renovation
- Internal room modifications
- External house improvements
- Building storage sheds
All Trades restores homes damaged by hurricanes, water or fire. As a General Building Contractor, we will perform the needed repairs and reconstruction to restore the premises to the previous undamaged state. Our restoration services will also re-establish any structural integrity of the building that was damaged including, but not limited to:
- Flooring: ceramic, vinyl, laminate, tile, wood & stone
- Acoustical ceiling
- Interior & exterior Painting
- Drywall & taping
- Stucco Repair
- Finish Carpentry
- Exterior Repairs
- Windows & doors
- Metal framing
- Concrete & Masonry
- Tub to Shower Conversions
- Electrical and Plumbing Repairs
Custom New Construction
All Trades will work with your architect and you to build your dream house from the building plan. As the General Contractor, we will be the single-point-of-contact for your custom-built-home from start to finish. All Trades will secure all building permits and build your custom home to county code using top-quality materials and excellent workmanship.
Why Do Customers Choose All Trades Construction Services?
All Trades provide the best construction services with terrific customer testimonials of satisfaction in the Central and Southern Florida area. All Trades has over 25 years of experience with all aspects of building construction, roofing, home improvements, remodeling, renovations, restoration, and building repairs. All Trades is recognized as a top-notch building contractor with superior craftsmanship to provide excellent results that delight our customers.
As a family owned and operated business, our success depends on pleasing you with 100% satisfaction. The customer always comes first at All Trades. We consider our customers as our most important assets. Our customer service and construction results are the reasons why we keep our customers for a lifetime. You can count on us to create the design conception you’re seeking and expect.
We are Organized to Deliver Quality Construction Services
All Trades is an experienced Building Contracting Company with a General Contract Class A License CGC059604 from the State of Florida. We are organized into 2 divisions:
- Centralize Headquarter in Palmetto, Florida is responsible for general contracting administration & sales, solution design, customer services, construction management and project management
- Field Construction Crews serve 4 Florida regions and are responsible for following the project work by delivering services with exceptional workmanship by adhering to All Trades best-practices and quality assurance plan.
All Trades strives to produce the highest quality results our customers expect with our most cost-effective practices. We deploy our crews to maximize our logistic efficiency and human resource productivity with the coordination of our crew chiefs for the purpose to meet our demanding work-load schedule.
Our construction process starts with the requirement gathering phase when we meet with the client for the first time. The same project managers that collaborate to create the solution will also project manage the project after the contract is signed through completion. We manage all aspects of the construction process from architectural drawing reviews to permits to construction materials to crew utilization to inspection to finally project closeout. We provide continuous end-to-end project management using our quality assurance checklist, so our finish project delivers the results that client expect.
What are the Benefits Our Construction Services?
Our crews are made up of vetted skilled craftsmen that work under the guidance and supervision of our experienced and dedicated field crew chief supervisors. The results of our construction services improve the:
- Quality of Life for those living in the home
- Appearance & Ambiance of your home
- Building Envelope to seal the home from outside weather, heat, moisture, & pests
- Structural Building Integrity by ensuring proper load bearing and passing inspections
- Financial Value of the Home by raising the value of the home – thus increases the market selling price
- Safety of the Building by ensuring the work is done to code and material implementation and structure is sound
- Lasting Durability of the Home by using top-quality building materials & best workmanship